Adding to the comfort and beauty of your home
… at competitive rates
Having high-quality windows and doors enhances the comfort and safety of your family, while adding to the beauty and efficiency of your home. As energy costs continue to rise, windows and doors are a long-term investment that will pay for themselves in savings and comfort for many years to come. To discuss what upgrades will be best for your home, within your budget, call or email White Elm today for expert advice and a hassle-free estimate. We do not believe in high pressure sales tactics or telemarketing your home when you are spending time with your family. Our goal is to provide you with an excellent service at your convenience – not ours. We have selected Canadian manufacturers that have provided us with solid and durable products that will ensure you become another satisfied customer. After all, that’s what it’s all about.
- Windows – high quality solid vinyl (PVC) technology, locally manufactured, Energy Star rated, CSA International certified, custom made for your house, with high efficiency thermal glass which filters the sun’s energy in the summer and reduces heat loss in the winter. We are bay and bow window experts and cut-outs and enlargements through brick and concrete are our specialty. (See our Photo Gallery for samples.) – by Delor www.delorwindows.com
- Patio doors – by Oceanview www.oceanviewdoors.com
- Entrance Door Systems – by Mastertech www.mastertechdoors.com
- 3 Season Sun/Screen Rooms, Awnings, Solar Shades, Aluminum Decking and Railings, Luxury Gazebos – by Craft-Bilt Materials www.craft–bilt.com
- All Season Sunrooms – by Better Living www.betterlivingsunrooms.com
- Storm doors and Porch Enclosures – by Varga and Nissen.
- Skylights and Sun tunnels – by Velux www.velux.ca
- Interior vinyl shutters – by Vinylbilt www.vinylbilt.com
- Garden/greenhouse windows – by Vinylbilt www.vinylbilt.com
- Retractable screens – by Mirage www.miragescreensystems.com
Leaded windows by KMG Art Studio! www.facebook.com/kmgartstudio
- Every estimate and installation is led by one of our owner/operators. We pride ourselves on providing hassle-free estimates without any surprises.
- We do “frame-out” installations for most windows and doors to ensure full energy efficiency, rather than retrofitting with old frames.
- We use only quality fasteners and insulation for your installations.
- We provide highly qualified carpenters, who are experts at custom molding and trim work to finish your job properly. Our aim is to leave you as maintenance-free as possible and your job will be installed by our crews-not subcontracted out.
- By being highly skilled and efficient, we reduce the duration of your installation creating as little disruption to your household as possible.
- Your house is your castle. We treat you like royalty.
We are fully insured and covered by WSIB.
BBB Accredited Business
Deal directly with the owners, not salespeople. You deserve it!
Proudly serving Toronto and the GTA since 1997.