Nominations HAVE NOW CLOSED, as of May 25th, 2018 at 5pm. Thank you to everyone who took the time to nominate someone. All will be contacted by the end of Monday, May 28th, 2018. To those who have been contacted, please let us know if you are accepting your nomination ASAP.
If you know of someone who is a member in good standing that you feel would be an asset to our board, please nominate them via the form below. We are looking for approximately 3 new board members for a two (2) year term. These are volunteer positions.
Potential nominees should possess the following attributes:
- Interest in the BWG Business Community
- Availability to regularly attend meetings and town events
- Willingness to get involved in initiatives
- Commitment to improving the business owning experience in BWG
- Ability to work as a part of a passionate team
- Able to think out of the box & bring those ideas full circle, to fruition
- Provide new, insightful ideas to provide value & opportunity to our members and the BWG Business Community as a whole
- Take as much interest in providing ideas as implementing and executing those ideas to delivery
In return, The Bradford Board Of Trade will offer:
- Exposure within the BWG Business Community
- Experience working within a Board environment
- Recognition for your work within BWG
- Opportunities to grow, team build and network
- Expansion of your existing skill set
- Challenge the status quo
- Help improve & support the BWG Business community and Town as a whole
- Nominations will be received from members until Friday, May 25th
- Once nominations close, the list will be provided to the Nomination Committee for review, nominations may be approveded or declined as per the committee
- If the number of approved nominations is less than or equal to the positions available, all will be put into place at our AGM June 27th
- If the number of approved nominations is greater than the positions available, it will be taken to a vote at the AGM of all members in attendance, June 27th
Our AGM will be held on Wednesday, June 27th at the Bradford Legion. All members in good standing are welcome.