Help us support a small, local retail business that has continued throughout the last year to offer their best for you and the BWG community. At the BBT, we think it’s time, after our wildly successful BWGTakeout Challenge, to help our indie retailers that are part of the fabric that makes this town unique. #BWGRetail
- Take a picture of your purchase
- Take a picture of the top of your receipt (participating shop name and date must be visible)
- Tag the participating shop in our post
- Add #BWGRetail
- Ensure your posts are set to public
Publicly post your pictures to Facebook or Instagram – each purchase post will qualify for one entry in our random draw. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Bradford Board Of Trade, who may publish or cause to be published, any of the entries received. Purchases must be during the duration of this initiative (start and end date to be announced).
BWG Shops are encouraged to sign up, for FREE! You will receive a poster to place in your shop and free promotion. Our winners will choose their $100 gift certificate from our list of participants. If you are chosen, we will purchase the certificate from you and have a photo op with the winner!
Participating businesses will be listed in the order they are received, BBT members first and in bold. Membership with the BBT is not required in order to participate.
- Within geographical BWG (map)
- Small businesses of 25 employees or less
- Your business must have been directly impacted by closures at some point during the COVID-19 pandemic
- No food, alcohol, marijuana or paraphernalia, grocery stores, gas stations or convenience stores