In order to properly communicate your Celebration, please note that 2-4 weeks advance notice is required.
Bradford Board of Trade Membership Benefits and Services
Members have the first opportunity to participate, receive preferred rates and have privileged access. The BBT looks to its members for services and promotes its members to the public.
The BBT will:
- Ensure all services, programs, events and activities support its Members.
- Emphasize Members in our marketing and communications.
- Implement a purchasing procedure that ensures use of its members.
- Support Members only among our contractors and suppliers. This will include itemizing our contractor/supplier needs and asking Members to indicate their interest in quoting/tendering on these needs.
- Encourage relationship building among our Members.
- Links to Employment Services – employee training & temporary placements.
- Chamber of Commerce Group Insurance Plan
- Critical Illness
- Merchant VISA and MasterCard programs
- Gas discounts
- More discounts through Member to Member offers Improved Business Opportunities
- Business Promotions – directory, website, Home Show, newsletter, referrals and business awards
- Networking via various meetings and seminars
- Business Directory on line
- Members Only Programs
- Community Service & Investment
Access & Advocacy – Board maintains regular in-person contact with Town Council and staff, holds formal and informal meetings & makes representations to provincial and federal governments